Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Testing out another NYX palette

I tested the pink-toned NYX palette from my haul on my eyes, with Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer underneath.


On my right eye (your left) I used Flamenco all over my lids. I really love this color! It is violet-pink in color with a gorgeous gold shimmer, and would be a nice color to wear on dates :)

On my left eye (your right) I wore Princess Pink on the inner half of my eye, and Violet on the outer half. These two colors are quite hard to put on, and needs layering to show up well in photos. The colors are run-of-the-mill shimmery pink and violet, nothing exciting, but would be quite nice as highlight shades for heavier eye makeup.

I am wearing criss-cross false eyelashes by the way, I love how natural they look after I curl them together with my real lashes.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Flamenco looks really pretty. Those lashes really do look very natural :).

Anonymous said...

pinks look very lovely on you

Post a Comment

♦♦♦