Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quick update

First of all, a warm welcome and thank you to my new followers! I hope you enjoy your stay, and I will try my best to entertain :D
Second, you might have noticed that things have become a bit quiet since I posted about Bara Diamante. (BTW thanks Mimi for choosing me as 3rd place for her contest!). Since a long holiday is coming up, I will try to post a couple of "tutorials" in the coming few days. Stay tuned!
Finally, I am waiting for my NYX haul to arrive from CherryCulture, when it arrives I will definitely do some swatches and experimental looks with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♦♦♦