Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

FOTD - Warm Metallics

Today's look is gold-based and metallic, with nice lush lashes. This is more of an autumn look, but I think it also works with boho and ethnic-inspired looks. :)



What I used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance as base
- Coastal Scents gel liner in "24K" all over the socket and lower inner corners of eyes
- NYX eye shadow in "Rust" on front half of eyelid
- NYX eye shadow in "Bronze" on back half of eyelid, in crease and lower lashline
- Kate twist-up eyeliner in brown-black (forgot the exact name) along upper and lower lashline
- Kiss Me Volume and Curl mascara on upper and lower lashes
- No-brand false lashes

I finally bothered to put on a bit of foundation (Kate two-way cake) and lipgloss (Majolica Majorca BE210) for this FOTD, so have a full-face shot. I should have filled in my brows though. :p

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Very pretty! Love the lashes :)

. said...

Oh my god! I love gold colour! And the lashes are soo lush.

Post a Comment

♦♦♦