Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FOTD - Black w/ Pink Glitter


I bought a new pink glitter liquid liner and decided to play with it a bit, taking pics along the way. I think the result kind of sucked, but the process looks interesting and might work as reference for the future. Therefore, this post is more of a flowchart than an actual tutorial of this weird cybergoth-y look. Laugh at the suckage along with me! :p






2 comments:

mizzworthy said...

I actually like the result, but then I'm a fan of extreme looks!

Ghoulina said...

I think this looks really cool! Your liner skills are amazing! ^_^

Post a Comment

♦♦♦