Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Monday, May 25, 2009

Contest entry - Cosplay time!

Here is my entry for Eki's cosplay contest. I am cosplaying Mana from Malice Mizer, a Japanese rock guitarist. He (yes, this is a guy) is famous for popularizing the Gothic Lolita look, and has his own brand of clothing that he models himself.

Inspiration photo (actually my outfit is a replica of this look):

More photos:

Item used:

- Pale foundation
- White powder
- Black, blue and white eyeshadow
- Black and blue pencil eyeliner
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Grey eyebrow pencil
- Blue creme color (as lipstick)
- Black mascara
- Two pairs of false eyelashes

Wish me luck! :)

7 comments:

eki said...

Hi Hun I dont get your email but this is awesome entry!! get JOB! you are true cosplayer~!! thank you for doing my contest! ^___^

Tiff said...

Wow, you look amazing! Great job and good luck :).

Unknown said...

omg this is such an amazing entry. I had to follow you :). Good luck girl!

Lolita Riot said...

I LOVE your entry! Malice mizer is one of my favourtie bands and I loooove mana! I think you did an amazing job and I hope you are one of the winners :)

Anonymous said...

this is AMAZINGGGGGGG WOW :O

Julia said...

I voted on you in contest!
You are the best!
GOOD LUCK!

Crystal Lee said...

hey I didn't know you had a blog! Anyways good luck on the contest!! You always did one of the best Mana cosplays.

Post a Comment

♦♦♦