Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

200+ followers - THANK YOU!!! (+FOTD for Saturday)

I just want to say thank you to all of you guys for showing your interest and support to my blog by following it. I will try my best to bring you more cool posts in the future!

To make this post a bit more useful, here is my FOTD for Saturday:
This is a toned-down version of my 40's pin-up tutorial look. I dropped the foundation and false eyelashes, and used a lipgloss instead of lipstick.

EDIT: Huh, whaddayano, this is also my 80th entry :)

9 comments:

pfefi said...

no waiii, no false eyelashes??? your lashes look AMAZING! ^^

Jian said...

Wow. I love your lashes! Girl you don't even need to wear falsies!!

And congrats for getting so many followers!!

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

So pretty! Love that lip colour on you

Meg said...

Congrats!! You look simple but awesome there. ;)

Clairey said...

Congrats on the followers!

Marce said...

Congratulations on the followers and on this lovely look! What gloss are you wearing? It's so pretty!

❤ Piggy ❤ said...

Marce: It's Radiant Lip Gloss in 3201 from Black Radiance. I got it from RiteAid. :)

Shabwouina said...

..what FOTD means please?? >< i see this word everywhere, i don't know what it means.and i'm french so i can't guess alone LOL
By the way, i reallyyyy like your blog!!! u're very cute

❤ Piggy ❤ said...

Shabwouina: It means "Face of the Day" (for me anyway :p)

Post a Comment

♦♦♦