Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Quick update + Apology

Most of you must have noticed that I have not put up a makeup-related post for some time now, and instead I reviewed a lot of circle lenses. I have been very busy with preparing for a conference for school lately, and my family was here visiting me for the whole of June so I didn't have time to sit down to play with makeup at all. The conference will be done this weekend, so I will try to post something fun next week! :)

♦♦♦