Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

FOTD - Lightning bolt-inspired eye makeup

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of tutorials lately. I actually recorded a video on Thursday but I didn't realize a mistake I made until when I start editing the video, so the whole thing was scrapped. :(

Anyway, here is a look I wore when I went to a fetish night at a gay club (taken post-clubbing at 3am). I didn't even know that my horn hair matched the theme, "Angels and Demons", before I got to the club! The eye makeup was inspired by lightning bolts ala Bowie. Anyone want a mini-tut of this look?

Closeups of the eyes (circle lenses are Neo Cosmos Glamor Gray):

Front view (the lips have faded a lot, but they are supposed to be red in the middle fading to black at the edges):

8 comments:

Kassidy said...

Ooooh! Make-up AND hair tutorial please! You look lovely~

Stephanie C said...

loves it!! Super creative

Anney said...

neat! Fun dark makeup ^-^

Sara said...

This is beautiful! I love the way you did your eyes!

Ke said...

woahhh cool, very pigmented eye makeup :) can you please check out my makeup blog too when you have a moment?

thanks!

ke
blissfullyke.blogspot.com

ok said...

Oh my. I really do love this! It's so sultry.

Red Lip Gloss said...

What a fun look! Love the lip color..

Christina
www.redlipgloss.ca

freddie darling said...

WOW the eye makeup here is gorgeous! great job on the shadow!

Post a Comment

♦♦♦