Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Semi-off-topic post: Check out my painting!

This is an acrylic painting I did on New Year's Day at an Art Jam event with my friends. I consider this pig painting to be semi-related to this blog cus it's called "Makeup Piggy", and makeup and painting are both art to me. Isn't it cute? :D

To make this post more related to makeup, have a very dark photo of me eating ice-cream after the Art Jam. I was wearing a rock chick-inspired look, with silver and gunmetal eyeshadow, natural false lashes, brow powder and blood red lipstick. (both photos credited to my friend Gloria)


Oh and THANK YOU FOR 550+ FOLLOWERS!

4 comments:

o t t o said...

Aww its so cute!
I wish i was that awesome with acrylic.... then again i barely paint anymore xD

That ice cream looks delicious -u-

CHERISH 유혜연 said...

Aww the angel pig is so cute♡ with wings! However I still prefer the above one which holding the cosmetics! :D

Unknown said...

awesome makeup & review blog...

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

OMG- adorable piggy. ; 3;

Also... whatever you're eating looks freakin delectable~.

Post a Comment

♦♦♦