Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween-ish FOTD

I was at the Stewart/Colbert rally in DC on 10/30 dressed as a vampire loli :3 No one know what the heck I was, as expected, even though I have fangs. I wish I had taken better pics of my makeup though...

3 comments:

Fifi said...

Ooh I saw this rally on the news! Haha. You're a cute vampy :D

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!! I love this idea and your make up!

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Super-cool! Love the wig's 'do. :33

I was supposed to be at the rally, but my transportation died the morning of. :/ I all but cried. I cheered myself up pretending to be there watching at home-- screaming/cheering full blast and all. C:< My mother found herself watching too. Haha.

Sanity wins again~~

Post a Comment

♦♦♦