Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Video Tutorial - Purple Fantasy


This is a recreation of my other Halloween "look" this year. I was a Gothic Dandy, and wanted to do a colorful yet dark look to go with my outfit. All the eyeshadows used in this video is from the Sleek Divine palette in "The Original"; this palette is AWESOME, and I can't thank Mizz Worthy enough for sending it all the way from the UK to me.
(I am well aware that the name for this "look" is mega-cheesy, but I can't come up with anything else! :p)

Here is the video:



And here are a few more pics!





8 comments:

Me said...

Wow 0_o

You did such an AMAZING job. I wish I was half as good as you! Lol!

Phoebe Limanta said...

gorgeous :) i can't cut crease for poo :P lol

HeavenNRJ said...

Gorgeous!!!:) Can you please tell what did you use on your lips and brows? They look supernatural.

MJ said...

gorgeous!
it´s so cool!! amazing job!!
i like it so much!!!

❤ Piggy ❤ said...

HeavenNRJ: My lipstick is MAC's "Blankety", the brow powder I used is from KATE.

PBunnieP said...

I just found your blog and your tutorial is great! Thanks for sharing :)

. said...

Thanks so much for the tut! I'm afraid I can't use it til next year though! >< It's a bit heavy going for everyday hahahaa...

CHAIGYARU said...

love it!
widens your eye so much!

Post a Comment

♦♦♦