Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Thursday, March 28, 2013

INDEFINITE HIATUS

This blog has been put on indefinite hiatus, mainly because I have lost interest in reviewing stuff and my inspiration on doing tutorial has run dry. I can be found on Tumblr if you would like to see photos of my makeup and cosplay.



♦♦♦