Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Thursday, December 31, 2009

FOTD - Rainbow Bolt


I have nowhere to go and nothing to do this New Year's Eve, so I played a bit with my 88 color palette. This is kind of uninspiring, but at least I got to test out some more colors on the palette. :p

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh - FLASH BANG - I love this so much colours *--*!!

Reminds me of Lady Gaga's http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss90/TWiiGGYLJ/Entry/LadyGaGaGaga.png - but more colourful ^^.

Happy New Year

Post a Comment

♦♦♦